Follower's

[1/2/20011][8:39 AM]
I'm offline
haiii

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tag

Kali ni tag dari Cik Jannah, my new friend...tanpa membuang masa lagi saya akan terus menjawab tag ini..

01. i love..
when you love me & i love you too


02. right now i want…
doing this tag


03. i feel like…
good..the power...everything...agagaga:P


04. i hate it when..
u try to lie me


05. i fear…
lost self ability


06. i’m lonely without…
you


07. i need…
love!!.plz give me love


08. today i...
feel a bit tensi


09. tomorrow i…
best journey. going to uum..mish uum la!


10. i just…
a simple person n love green! i am green arrow okey!


11. i want to meet…
Allison Mark.


12. i love it when…
you appreciate me


13. I like playing…
computer


14. i’m afraid of…
alone


15. i’m listening to…
Avanged Sevenfold - Seize The Day


16. i love listening to…
when "someone" said "i love u" to me..hak.hak.hak


17. i wish i was in…
sky....hahaha


18. i want to get…
All my wish list come true


19. i can…
Fly without wings..trust me!! *hak.hak.hak*


20. i can’t…
stop thinking about someone when i am in love


21. i have…
save people but atleast not yet


24. i haven’t…
enough money 2 shopping!


25. i’m nervous to…
answer that question


26. my parents think i’m…
a bad guys :( always!


27. i think…
when i can be a millionare ha???


28. i’m happy when…
look me laugh


29. i’m sad when…
you hurt my heart


30. i like eating…
human....agagaga:P


31. i hate eating…
things


32. i love watching…
movie @ cinema


33. TAG WHO?
no one


Don't forget to comment when you are done reading

6 comments:

meo188 said...

byknye soalan...

Eazy Izzuddin said...

i have new year gift 4 u
please take from my blog ea...
thanks!...
happy new year 2009!

dakchomey said...

amik award kat blog org..

Amer Aan aka Green Arrow said...

meo,
byk kan...

eazy,
thanks..

dakchomey,
cntik....
tq..
huhu

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ nasib tak kena tag. hehehe.. ~

Amer Aan aka Green Arrow said...

len tau akn ada...
tag utk akak...
ekekeke..